Here Are Just Few Of The Areas Where We Really Shine
Are you ready for a partner who doesn’t hide behind red tape, statements of work, and rigid processes? A team that just gets things done for you?
If so, we want to partner with you.
We can help you design and manage a network worthy of your applications, workflows, and end user needs. We have extensive experience across many industries including healthcare, financial, manufacturing, and education. From data center to access layer, we can help.
- Everything from fully managed services to individual projects and anything in between
- Deep expertise in Palo Alto, Cisco, Meraki, Aruba, and more
- A team of Cisco certified network engineers
- 24×7 monitoring and performance analytics
- Customer driven SLAs. You know what it takes to run your business
- Firewall configuration and security best practices
- Palo Alto Networks certified security engineers
- Vulnerability management, penetration testing
- vCISO services and support
- Endpoint protection and configuration
- Round-the-clock Security Operations support through key partners
- Deep expertise in Azure and the full Microsoft 365 environment
- On premise to Cloud migrations
- Endpoint management using Microsoft Intune
- A team of Microsoft certified network engineers
- 24 x7 monitoring and performance analytics
- Security best practices
- Fully managed service and support of your M365 investment
Data Backup and Recovery
- Fully managed backup and recovery solution
- Veeam trained and certified engineers
- Disaster recovery testing built in
- Flexible solution to meet your needs
- M365 backups for eMail, Teams, Sharepoint, One Drive, etc.
“Top Quality Technical Expertise and Project Support”
“My healthcare IT department and I have worked with Redeye and Brian Adams for three years. During that time, he and his team have provided top quality technical expertise and project support on a full range of network, telephony, security, and other IT solutions. Redeye is a highly trusted vendor that I heartily recommend to other IT managers.”
Jeff Koski, Director of Management Information Systems, Chestnut Health Systems
Ready to learn more?
We’d love to put our expertise to work for you. Fill out the contact form below, and you’ll hear from a member of our team very soon.
"*" indicates required fields